Powet has a new home\Your browser should redirect you to powet.tv in a couple seconds.
[forum] [games] [movies] [music]

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Flight Plan (2005)

Jodie Foster is a newly single mom trapped in a confined space trying to protect her daughter from an unseen madman.
I'm talking about Flight Plan not Panic Room! This one is totally on a plane!
It wasn't a terrible movie, but if Foster is only going to do one script every 3 years, she could've picked one that wasn't so like the last. It was worth watching for a moment when the oxygen masks dropped in the plane and a random woman screamed as she realized that the rubber band on hers was broken and she couldn't put it on. Can't be sure if that was funny on purpose, but I laughed hard.
I don't think its any kind of spoiler if I say that the villain on the flight is not one of the Arabs. Honestly, Hollywood can't make an Arab bad guy on a plane now. I was kept guessing until the story revealed itself, which I'll give them credit for. I don't usually figure stuff out early but given Foster was set up as delusional early on, any clues from her perspective were kinda written off as bogus.
-Zac at 10:28 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home